Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Delicate Doily.....

There is a new challenge at Love my Tapes....My sweet friend Agata told me about the challenge, you must visit her blog, its amazing. Thanks Agata for the information. I just love the inspiration photo, one reason, that the colors are my childhood favorites....They have great products, tho I dont have any of it ;)
Here is what I came up with...
I Stamped Brocade BG stamp with white ink on pink Paper. Distressed the Doily with distress inks in green, blue and pink. The Doily is a gift fro m Agata, she is so sweet....thanks a lot friend. I had this design in my mind as soon as I saw these. Made the center flower with Ribbon, put a button in the center and put everything together. Here is the side n closeup view. Hope you enjoyed my creation.


I recommended this challenge to my friend Monika and she made a nice card too. Thanks Monika.

9 comments:

Agata said...

This is so gorgeous, Isha! I love it! You've chosen the best bg and the way you've inked up the doily is perfect! I also love your ribbon flower! Thank you! <3

jintyoo7 said...

Isha, this is absolutely beautiful, the doily is fantastic, I love the way you added different inks. The brocade looks great stamped in white, , it is so subtle.

Love My Tapes said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing!

Rina Damay said...

I love your brocade,looks fabulous! Anyway,thanks for sweet comment on my blog. I just follow your blog and the answer sponge is used for my distress ink so the card has distressed look.

Happy Crafting,

Rina Damay

stampingandstitching said...

Beautiful card Isha! I love your distressing on the doily! The colours are so pretty too!

Banu said...

WOW Beautiful card. Loved it.

Donelda said...

what a great take on the inspiration photo - really great colors! I love that yummy silk ribbon you used for your flower!!

Vanessa said...

This is lovely, Isha! Beautiful use of the doily!

Ann Martin said...

So pretty!