Monday, January 18, 2016

So Happy For You

Hello Everyone!!! Am I am missing from blogland?  well not really...I am still recovering the virul I had about 10 days back. Today took my younger daughter to the doctor and she has got acute Bronchitis...so actually I am sick of being sick and nursing sick....lol

Anyhow! It's Monday and that calls for more inspiration on the Waffle Flower Challenge Blog. This month we challenge you to use "Stenciling" in your creations. There are so many ways to use this technique....looking forward to see your creations. We have some Gorgeous creations by some of the talented ladies and we still have time so, hope you will join us.

wfc-201601-technique-stenciling
I used the Doily Square die to make my stencil and then sponged to create an almost one layer card :) I used flower from  In Every Way stamp set and sentiment from Congrats stamp sets.


Challenge ends on the 25th of each month. You can link up your creations and will find all the information along with the prize details HERE.

And if you love learning 
 Craftsy's new classes are 50% off! This is THE time to sign up if you are considering...
(click on the banner and make your selection) 


Thanks for dropping by!



11 comments:

Karen B. said...

Love the use of mint and gold.

Shelly said...

Oh my word, Isha!! This is stunning!! Love!
And oh I know how you feel! My daughter started off with strep throat, then my boys with a cold, and last but not least I end up with a sore throat and heavy cough. Thankfully, my kids are good and I'm about 100...just a little bit of scratchy voice and cough, but at least it's better than what it was! lol ;) Hope you and your family feel better soon! Hugs

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Isha, this card is just gorgeous! Love that amazing inked background!

jintyoo7 said...

Hello Isha,

This is stunning - the inning is superb :-)
Hoep you are all soon better, doesn't sound like much fun :-(

LauraJane:) said...

Brautiful stenciling! Prayers for healing coming your way!

LauraJane:) said...

Brautiful stenciling! Prayers for healing coming your way!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Isha. Hope you are feeling better. Virus's are no fun and to have a sick daughter as well. take care my friend.

Shona Chambers said...

Absolutely breath-taking Isha!! Beautiful colour and such a clever stencil idea. Hope you and your little one are feeling much better now too!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card, Isha! Praying you and your daughter feel much better now. xoxo

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so beautiful, Isha! I'm sorry to hear you've been ill and your daughter, too. I hope you are both healthy again very soon. We went through the same thing recently, Damian and I. Hugs!!

Aileen said...

I hope by now you are feeling much much better. Nothing worse than long drawn out feelings of yuckiness.
Such a beautiful card, the mint blending is so soft and pretty.