Friday, June 16, 2017

SugarPea Designs Summer Release Day 5

Hello and Welcome to the Day 5 of our 2017 Summer Product Release! Hope you are enjoying all the fun products from the release so far. Today we have yet another set of COOL products for you :) Check the SugarPea Designs blog HERE.
For today, I used the Pucker Up stamp set and Pucker Up SugarCut

These icecream bowl reminds me of Italian Gelataria and how we always struggle to choose which ones to take from all the amazing flavours and pretty colors. So I had to create a card based on that :)




Here are the products we are sharing today
No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the 
Pucker Up stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD Blog and our designers blogs. It’s THAT easy! You have all week to comment! Winners during our Spring Product Release will be announced on June 19th.

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow :)

19 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yum to gelato!

Heidi said...

Awesome stamp set, love your take on it!

Lindar C said...

Very cute card! I might need that today, gonna be 100°

Stacey Kowbel said...

Awesome card! Love the cupcakes.

Stacey Kowbel said...

Haha, or gelato :) So thought they were cupcakes :)

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable stamps and card!!! Love the gorgeous colors!!!

Deb Selby said...

Great summer feel to this card

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I have been to Italian Gelatarias - the struggle is real! I totally know how you feel about spending time trying to decide on flavors! :) I love the fun colors of your card! It's just so darn cute!

MiamiKel said...

Perfectly delicious! You brought me right back to summers living in Europe with my military family - walking down the cobblestone streets to the Gelato shop! Yum! Love the whimsy of this and how bright and colorful your card is - TFS! ♥

Mary Holshouser said...

A sweet card.
thanks for sharing.

Margery C said...

Love your colorful ice cream cups. This card just makes me smile.

Amy M. said...

Loving all the bright colors!!!

Carisa said...

your card makes me happy!

Mary-Anne V said...

Your comment made me laugh about the gelati! I actually have the exact same situation yesterday when the kids and I went to get some to celebrate the last day of school. Your card is absolutely adorable I love it!

Sue D said...

How fun with all the colorful choices.

Becca Yahrling said...

Such a deliciously cute card!

Unknown said...

Love the gelato! The colors are refreshing.

jintyoo7 said...

Fab card Isha, love the coloring!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and yummy card Isha! I love the pretty rainbow colors and all of the great shimmer you added!