Monday, October 23, 2017

FSJ: Traveler's Journal

Hello everyone! Today I have a fun spread in my Bronze Traveler's journal by Fun Stampers Journey. I tried the watercolor notebook insert for the first time and love the paper. It's wonderful to use with techniques and takes the modelling paste without any problem :)


Here is how I created it.


I started by using Lovely Blue Liquid color with water and added it to my pages. This watercolor paper is wonderful :)
I let it dry and then stamped the image using Clear Pigment ink and applied two shades of  blue Pan Pastels.
I then applied modelling paste using the Vintage Screen stencil. Once dry, I flicked some Citrus Cooler Silk.
I then stamped some of the images onto whip cream cardstock using Denim Days ink.
I then stamped the florals from Flower Swirls stamp set using clear pigment ink onto the color splash sheet, embossed using white embossing powder and colored using the color splash pencils.
I then die-cut all the images using co-ordinating dies.
I then die-cut the doily, word "AMAZING" and the tag and assembled everything together.
I actually created a pocket for my tag to go in, so I can write and hide it if I don't want to share it...lol
To do this, I adhered the doily, only from 3 edges and then adhered the photo on the top so the adhesive is only onto the doily part. Now I can easily slide in the tag
Here are a couple more close ups for all the texture.




All the products used are by Fun Stampers Journey

Bronze Traveler's Journal
Traveler Notes Refill
Stamp and Dies: Flower Swirls Bundle, Remember Today Bundle, Media Artist, Doily Die Set, Everyday Tags Die
Stencil: Vintage Screen
Cardstock:  Journey Splash Sheets, Whip Cream, Denim Days
Ink: Clear Pigment, Denim Days, Lovely Blue Liquid Color
Journey Modelling Paste
Journey Black Licorice Thread
Day Notes Sticky Script
Pan Pastel: Confectionary Days, Rich Sorbets
Journey Tape Runner
Journey tape: Simply Gold, Sweet Romance
FSJ Amaze Machine

Have a fun filled day and happy crafting!!!

1 comment:

Aimee LaCroix-Slocum said...

Love this journal! The textures your created are fantastic...Thanks for sharing!