Monday, December 11, 2017

Whimsy Stamps: Guest Designer

Hello everyone! I am so thrilled to be a special guest for Whimsy Stamps today. Thank you Debbie for having me. I love their cute and adorable images so much and I am sharing two cards with you today :)


For my first card, I used the cute and adorable "Eleanor", stamped it on neenah solar white cardstock, simply colored in with copics. Applied some glitter and fluffy paste.


Here is a close-up to see all the texture and subtle shine.


For my 2nd. card, I used "Penguin Christmas Tree and Meowy Kittymas" stamps. This time I colored in the image using watercolors. I stamped and embossed the sentiment on vellum as I wanted to keep the focus of my card on this cute image :)


You can see the texture, gloss in the close-up photo.


Fun, Right!! I really enjoyed creating with these images. Here are the stamps I used.

Eleanor  

Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Isha. I really love what you done

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s an adorable card !