Saturday, February 23, 2019

Many Thanks: Winnie & Walter

Hello everyone! Are you ready for spring? I sure am and those tiny spring flowers shoots popping up makes me feel so happy. I love coloring and I find it soothing and relaxing. I love Winnie & Walter stamps and they are perfect to color.
Winnie & Walter are celebrating their 5th Birthday with lots of awesome challenges. Congratulations Shay!!!

Five Challenge with Shay: I used 5 colors and stamped 5 leaves
Scene building using MASKING with Rosalie: I did a lot of masking to create this fun cluster.

I colored the images using copics with no-line coloring technique. Love how it turned out.



Here is a close-up


Have a wonderful day!

w&w 5th Birthday Bash | Five Challenge with Shay

4 comments:

creatingincolors said...

This is so beautiful! Such colors and details!

Cheryl Rigney said...

Beautiful card!! Your coloring is gorgeous!!

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous Isha...your coloring is so vibrant and beautifully done!

Shelly said...

Absolutely STUNNING! Love!