Thursday, February 13, 2020

Studio Katia - Hello Shaker Card

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing an adorable shaker card using the new release products by Studio Katia on their blog. If you know me then you already know how much I love making flat shaker cards as they are so easy to mail :)

I started by taking a white panel. I die-cut this panel using the Scallop Honeycomb Cover die. I colored one of the hexagons using yellow copic marker. Stamp the word "HI"
 

I adhered the acetate sheet behind this panel using a liner tape. The new SK acetate sheeets in the shop are amazing and crystal clear. I then put Chunky Sparkle glitter to a white cardbase and adhered the die-cut panel to the card using Studia Katia glue.I adhered the yellow hexagon to the card using the new double sided foam tape.

Stamp the bees from the Honey Bees stamp set onto a copic friendly cardstock. Color and die-cut them using the coordinating dies.
 

To finish, apply a little bit of glue to the bee wings and sprinkle some chunky glitter to it. Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice crafty day!

Supplies

Honey Bees Stamp

Honey Bees Die

Scallop Honeycomb Cover Die

Double Sided Foam Tape

Acetate Sheets

Chunky Sparkle Glitter

Studio Katia Glue

No comments: