Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sunny Studio - 25 days of Christmas Tags

Hello Everyone! Today I am really excited to be joining Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags! If you are new to this fun event you can check out all the details here.



I am sharing a few tags using Sunny Studio products.
I used tags from the Sliding Window dies.




For my first tag, I used the patterned paper and die-cut the tag. I then added some gold and white splatters. Die-cut the snowflakes, added gold watercolor wash and adhered to the tag. Stamp the sentiment and adhere.



For the 2nd. tag, I die-cut the tag using Subtle Grey Pattern paper. I then took the die-cut snowflake. Dabbed some versamark ink and added WOW! Midas Touch embossing powder. Heat set. Assemble everything together.



For my last tag, I simply die-cut it from white cardstock. I then sponged distress ink to it and added white and gold splatters. I stamped the berries and holly leaf, colored them using copic markers. Assemble everything together.



Don't forget to check out Tracey's blog for more details on the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event - it's super fun and there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:

26 comments:

Isabel Z said...

Love the gold sparkle in the background which adds so much!

Gail said...

Love the snowflake - beautiful tags!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the silver snowflake.
Great tags. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Stampin2day said...

This is the second set of tags I've seen made with the Classic Christmas Stamp set. They are so different and both sets are so gorgeous! I need this stamp set. Love it has so many classic elements you can put together and the poinsetta's are gorgeous! Your tags are stunning! Love!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling little icons! I LOVE these!

Wendi J said...

Like the use of snowflakes. Such a clean but classic look.

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a cute mini tag set. Love how they turned out and how they go together, but are still each unique. So fun!

Karen Letchworth said...

Darling little tags, Isha. I'm definitely inspired by your wonderful ideas and I've created a tag using some of your great ideas. THanks for sharing in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

My Paper Epiphany said...

The 3 tags co-ordinate so well with each other and are all beautiful!

Isha Gupta said...

I am so happy to have inspired you Karen. Please share your tags and if you are sharing on social media then please do tag me. Thank you for your sweet words.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the snowflakes and the holly & berries!

Lee said...

So very pretty! I love those holly berries!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful tags..love the big snowflake dies.

EK Gorman said...

These tags are so sweet. The holly leaf might be my favorite however. Thank you for the inspiration.

Bunny said...

Beautiful tags. I really like the Classy Christmas stamp/die set. [Bunny]

Jo Malicoat said...

Love your tags! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jane B. said...

Let is snow....love those snowflake tags. They sparkle!

silvia said...

Sweet tags!! LOVE the silver snowflake!!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Gorgeous tags! I love the glittery snowflake!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Isha, your tags are gorgeous! They all have great color and are really whimsical!!

Cindi Johnson said...

I like that your tags are more winter than Christmas.

DorothyA said...

Very cute tags for the holidays. Snowflakes are always a hit!

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice ideas for the smaller tags. I like how much impact is shown in the smaller space. Great designs!

Ashley Cortez said...

Really cute tags I like how you added the splatter on top of the pattern paper