Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Sunny Studio - Shaped Sweet Wishes Card

Hello everyone!I am on Sunny Studio blog sharing a shaped card. I love creating shaped cards and this new Cupcake Die is the perfect size. You can adhere it to a standard US card size or create a shaped card perfect to go in the US size envelope.
 

To start, I die-cut two white cupcake base panels to create the cardbase. Score one of the pieces from top to make the shape card and adhere this to the back of the front panel . The score line will help the card to stand.

Die-cut all the parts of the cupcake. I decided to make rainbow color frosting as I recently made a rainbow layered cake for my daughters birthday :) Spray this with Imagine sparkle spray. I made the cake part chocolate by coloring it with brown copic markers. I then sponged some inks to create the wrapper and added some white dots to keep the whimsical theme going :)

I then colored the candle using copic markers. Adhere the flame and add some glossy accents. Color the sprinkles in chocolate, add glossy accent and adhere to the frosting.

Stamp the fairy from the Garden Fairy Stamp set, color, die-cut using the coordinating dies. Adhere to the cupcake as if the fairy is putting the candle onto the cake.

Stamp the sentiment from the Candy Shoppe stamp set, die-cut the word Sweet using the coordinating dies. Adhere to the card.

To finish, I added some Iridescent Jewels to the frosting.

Try creating shaped cards with any supplies you might have and tag sunny studio on social media. We would love to see your creations. Thanks for dropping by!
 

No comments: