Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas cards everywhere.....

Somehow I am falling short on time. Everytime I see a challenge or such lovely Christmas cards on the bloggyworld my hands itch but time....where to find it??? and then my little one asked me to makle Angel cards for her teachers and some of her favorite Pingu's( Penguins) too. So here is what I came up with.
 I embossed the Music background with some crystal ep. put some Diamond stickels on the wings, distressed the white paper behind Angel with some Tumble glass Distress ink and assembled all together. It look really pretty as its all glittery.
 This is almost same as above except I inked the BG stamp with my distress ink...its gives a lovely effect. This time I used Crystal stickles.
 For this card I stamped the Magical bg. with some Antique linen distress ink. then Stamped these lovely n cute Penguins on watercolor paper and colored using my distress inks. For the snow I put some glitter. Some Stickels on the scarf n Cap for all that glittery effect. This cute little one is made with shrink plastic and stuck with a glue dot. I added the score tape and put glitter for the frame, again lots of lovely sparkle.
 This card is made using the same techniques as above, just some color changes. All these cute sparkly blings and silver pearls( adore them) were a purchase from pizzazzaplenty.
So I am submitting my cards for the following challenges:
Scraprendeuvous blog
Ellephantastic challenge# 19 X'mas
Delightful Sketches
Anything goes : let it snow
My time to craft
Crazy for challenges
Simonsayschallenge Blog
Stampandcreateblog
Scrappyfrogschallenge
Creative inspiration
The ABC Christmas challenge

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely Christmas cards, the wee angels are very cute, thanks for taking part in the Ellephantastic challenge.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x

Agata said...

These are so cute!!! Thanks for playing along!

sue said...

beautiful and cute cards thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Carissa said...

Very cute cards. I love how you made the background papers by stamping. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas. Hugs, Carissa

Dawn T said...

Lovely Isha. I love how you do you watercolour backgrounds and lovely penguins. I so want the angels after seeing these,... wonderful - and all those challenges.

Suzi Mac said...

They are all lovely Isha, real cuties. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Delphine said...

Such beautiful cards! The images are lovely and I really like your backgrounds! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Vanja said...

Beautiful cards! Fabulous images.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)

hugs, Vanja

jaine drake said...

What can I say - aaahhhh. Cute. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations.

Helen Laurence said...

Lovely cards, thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic.
Hugs from the Elle DT x

Jayne Hayward said...

Really cute images you have used on all your cards and love the dp too.

Thanks for joining in with us over on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx