Monday, November 29, 2010

Something old...something New

I was inspired by Lucy's baby cards for some time now. I had to make a baby card for a friend.
 I made it using my oldest supply...this light blue paper and my color pencils. One of the first papers I bought as a set of 5 pastel color papers. My newest is this Baby boy stamp set ( a gift from my teenage daughter...lol). So I think its justr perfect for Lucy's challenge. Thanks Lucy for the lovely challenge and for all the yumm gifts you had sent me. I still just adore them from a distance hoping it will never finish;) Sorry for the bad picture....weather is not so great...tho its covered with Snow everywhere. I am also entering it for the challenge at Yyam's blog as it fits perfectly.

3 comments:

yyam said...

Awww....what a sweet baby card! Love the stamped images! :)

Thank you so much for playing along with my guest Julie's challenge! :)

Dawn T said...

lovely design Isha. It is so cute.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute! Thanks soooooooooo much my dearest for playing along with me on Yvonne's blog!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)