Thursday, December 2, 2010

Moxie Trigger

I really liked this gingerbread Snowflake at the Moxie fab Trigger photo, so here is what I came up with for the challenge.

 I used my Kraft card paper and stamped the Magical background stamp with some snow ink. I then embossed the ornament, love the white peeping thru this pearly embossing powder and adhered it to another stamped circle piece and adhered this to a Chocolate brown paper. To finish used some Red blings and the shiny cord....my purchase from pizzazzaplenty.....
Hope you like my creation. Dont forget to leave some love. TFL.

5 comments:

Tee said...

Looks like you're addicted to the magical background girl! this card is so cute..and I love those tiny red blingz...what size are they? 2mm?

Andrea said...

Simply stunning! Love the colours and your layout!
Andrea

alexandra s.m. said...

Love the trigger and what you did with it!
Great card!!

Unknown said...

GREAT take on the Trigger! I love that ornament:)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)