Thursday, December 16, 2010

Case your Favorite....

Well, I was thinking about this for some time now and the Challenge at wee Memories gave me the opportunity to Case the card of Jill who really is for me.... The Queen of Distressing. You must go and visit her blog and you will be shocked to see her amazing creations. Oh!!! Is she Gifted or What??? I tried to Case her...Hope you will like it. Thanks Jill for always inspiring me.



I stamped my Focal image with distress inks in Dusty concord, Peeled paint and Spiced marmalade, spritzt the perfect pearl water. For the background, I distressed it with different colors, again some pearl water. It looks so pretty. To finish some pearls and some Ribbon. TFL

10 comments:

Jill said...

Love, Love, LOVEEEEEE your card! The warm rich colors are just too delicious and those tiny pearls are the perfect embellishment for that stamp. What an honor that you chose to CASE lil' ol' me! Thanks so much for your kind words- you have me smiling BIG! :) HUGS!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Just stunning! LOVE your choice of colors! Thanks so much for playing along in the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Dawn T said...

you got it girl!!!! Lovely distressing.

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful!!

Ann said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

Stef H said...

oh wow! it's gorgeous!

Tee said...

Gorgeous! simply simply gorgeous!! love the colors you chose!

Andrea said...

This is just stunning Isha! The colours are gorgeous!
Andrea

Alice said...

this is so pretty! beautiful background and i love the coloring you used. fab card!

yyam said...

What a lovely card! :) Love how you used those distress inks!