Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

I wish my Blogging friends Merry Christmas. Enjoy the time with your families and have Tons of fun :))

I want to end this year with some Happy news, well I am jumping with Joy. My smile sees no boundaries. I was among Fab 5 at the Hero Arts blog.....I am so honored to have won there. Thank you Hero Arts. Then I also won the Challenge at Wee memories. Thanks Jenny for picking me as a winner. I am really dancing.....

Here is a card for you all, with my wishes:

8 comments:

Rosemary said...

hope you have a wonderful Christams Isha! congrats on your hero arts win!

stampingandstitching said...

Big congratulations Isha on your wins with your fantastic card! I'm delighted for you:) Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Mo said...

Hi Isha! Thanks a lot for your lovely comment on my blog! My e-mail doesn't work since a few days, that's why I contact you here... Do you life in Switzerland and do you speak German?
Hugs,
Mo

Mo said...

Huhu Isha!
I life at the lake of Constanze (am Bodensee), that's "far away" from Baden...
Hugs,
Mo

Deirdre said...

Congrats Isha. Happy new year to you and yours. Wishing you all the best for 2011.

yyam said...

Wow! Congrats on making top 5! :)

B said...

Congrats on being top 5! :)

Rina Damay said...

I missed this info last time.. Huhuy Congrats for Winning Isha. Anyway thank you for joining my "Giveaway". I Hope you Win.

Good Luck

Rina Damay