Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas card.....

I would like to share another card continuing the Christmas theme....Actually it helps me finish my cards, I have to send. I need to hurry tho :) lots more to go.
 I stamped the Magical stamp background with Antique linen distress ink. Then I inked my new PTI (Turning leaf stamp), spritzt with pearl water and stamped. My Hero Arts Owl couple. To finish some pearls from Pizzazzaplenty. So this card is going here at Apassionforpapertrey.
I am also submitting it at the Secret Stampers challenge....since the theme is Christmas. TFL, Hope you enjoy my card.

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

lovely Isha. those owls are so cute.

Tiffany said...

Hi Isha! Thanks for playing with us at The Tiffany Doodles Blog Hop! Come back again soon!

Karen B. said...

These little guys are adorable! Its a really great layout too with the opposing owls.

Caryn said...

Gorgeous - I love the little owl stamps.
Thanks for playing along with us at A Passion for Papertrey.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)

Helen said...

Aww....so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Aimes said...

Now that's one fabulous way to use Turning a New Leaf! Love it!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Monika Reeck said...

cuuteee OWL...another adorable card from u dear Isha...hugs