Friday, December 10, 2010

Fascination.....

Hello Friends....Today I want to share something about my Girls (14 and 6)...both love GLITTER. Be it on Shoes, clothes, jewellery, Ruffles, pins :) So in the beginning, I use to oppose their choices, cos I love CAS and soft colors. Now I can see there choice is growing over me...Hold on!!!! I am not talking about clothes or Shoes....Its the Cards....everything has to have Glitter on it. Anyway who minds....'Tis the Season....

So onto my card, I stamped my favorite( another Fascination) Musical background with Gold ink on white, then Stamped these lovely leaves with green Ink. Now the fun begins....
Added 2 colors of Glitter on my leaves. Cut the Ornament after stamping it with  black but used the reversed side of it cos I wanted to emboss another stamp ( PTI Border) on it with Gold ep. Then Embossed some Star Ornament with Red eo. on Antiqie Gold paper. Hanged all of them on the branches, Embossed the sentiment in red. To finish, adhered some Ivory pearls and some Twine bows.


 Supplies: Stamps- Heroarts and Papertrey , Embossing powder- Ranger and Judkins,  Pearls- pizzazzaplenty

Hope its all clear in the closeup. I am submitting it to the following Challenges:

Moxie Fab World: Glitter is Glam
A Passion For Papertrey: Christmas

15 comments:

Aimes said...

Oh I'm hypnotised by those oh so sparkly leaves :D
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Nancy said...

This is so pretty. The leaves are so fun and the ornament is just beautiful!

Ann said...

Wow, what a fab card! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness this is so beautiful! Thanks for always ...always being such a wonderful and supportive person to me. Hugs,Kathy

Dawn T said...

Oh my Isha... this is just gorgeous. Love the sparkle of the leaves.

Nancy said...

I love this...what a gorgeous design! I'm glad your daughters are having this influence on you...loving the glitter on your cards!!
bless you!

Judy said...

Oooh Isha, this is a stunning card. Love your background stamp!
Hugs,
Judy

Deirdre said...

Isha, this is just beautiful.

Sent you a response to your email. Thanks so much for playing along with Mami Doodles.

Pati said...

Hi Isha

Thank you very much for your sweet comment on my blog. What a nice surprise! Where in Switzerland do you live?? Your cards are beautiful! I just became a follower of your blog. :-)

BIG hugs and have a nice week!
Pati

Mami Doodles said...

It's a beautiful card, I love it. Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card!!

yyam said...

This is so pretty! I think glitter makes everything look just a little better!!! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful Isha and so many yummy details!!

Monika Reeck said...

Love your glittery leafs so adorable...adorable card dear Isha

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)