Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inspired by....

Yesterday I was jumping with joy, when the postman rang the bell n handed me a packet from hero Arts. Well, I got goodies from my December win. HA ia one generous company. So I couldnt help but had to ink my new Stamps....then I was thinking about this challenge by Joy for a few days and yesterday was the perfect opportunity. She is so Creative, Sweet, Wonderful, Inspiring and I just love her style....You must go n visit her blog...you will be amazed by each one of her creation.
Here is the card I was inspired by:

Isn't it pretty and  this is what I came up with:



I was inspired by the spring colors from theshabbytearoom and Verve Stamps. I have been wanting their stamps for some time now n today got the perfect oppertunity. I stamped my flower on Vellum n colored using pencil colors. Its a lovely soft effect in real.  These are the inspiring photos of my Spring colors:



TFL

12 comments:

Sankari W. said...

Isha - I love your story about the postman - i love when happy mail comes instead of bills :) Your card is simply beautiful - love all the fun elements and the colors are so springy - those vellum flowers are awesome - so soft and sweet!

big hugs!
Sankari :)

Emily Leiphart said...

I know how you feel. It IS a great day when you get your Hero Arts prize!! Your card is lovely! I always want that fabric background whenever I see it used.

Alice said...

beautiful take on Joy's card. so pretty!

yyam said...

Oh I love a happy mail day any day! lol

Your card is beautiful Isha! Love the spring colors! And those are some awesome stamps!

Melanie-Jane said...

Wunderschöne deine Karte Isha. Die Blumen sehen fantastisch aus und das "Happy Birthday" sentiment passt perfekt. Die Schmetterlinge sehen auch sehr edel aus, wo findet man die ?
Liebe Grüsse aus dem Wallis und ein schönes Week-end.
Melanie-Jane

Joy said...

Isha, I am truly blown away that you have honoured me..how wonderful, I am so thrilled that I inspire you so much...your creation is so breathe taking...love every element on your card..thanks so much for playing in my first challenge..hugs!

Karen B. said...

Your card is beautiful, especially the colors!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Your flowers are gorgeous!! I've never used colored pencils on vellum before. I LOVE the look!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love those flowers!

Trees said...

Gorgeous card! I love the background stamp! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous! Love your colored vellum flowers!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just beautiful! What gorgeous colors!