Monday, April 4, 2011

Just Because.....

I have been thinking of making this card for the whole week but didn't get time...my little one had Flu. Anyway she is better now and I am just in time....I could not take good photo of it cos its raining and its grey n cloudy outside. So here is a card for the Make it Monday from Papertrey Ink. Love this video about blending Techniques.

(Supplies: Paper from PTI, Ranger inks, Stamp from PTI and Hero Arts)
I blended the cream card paper with 5 colors of Distress inks, then spritzt some water...love the effect it gives. Now I inked my HA background stamp with Shabby shutters distress ink and stamped onto this panel. Then I inked the leaf from PTI Turning leaf set with Peeled paint Distress ink and stamped over this panel. I then stamped over this image with white ink n then again with peeled paint ink. So basically it has been stamped 3 times over n over, thats why it gives a beautiful effect. To finish I adhered some bling n twine n Vellum. The sentiment is a Rub-on.
TFL

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Isha. Your leaf looks great. Plus your background looks amazing.

Shobana said...

Awesome! Super techniques and effect! :)

Andrea said...

Isha, this is stunning! The colours and design are just amazing!

Iulia said...

How beautiful this is Isha! Love the techniques you have blended here! So fresh and sprintime!
I have a blog candy running these days if you happen to come by:)!
Hugs and have a great Sunday!
Iulia

Tina Spohn said...

Isha, I adore this background, it´s so amazing. Beautiful card!

Hugs, Tina