Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Happy

Sorry friends, I was away on holidays last week. My kids have 2 weeks of Spring holidays. After starting the blog, this was my first time away and Boy!! did I miss the blogging world...its an addiction...but a good one:)) Love visiting friends blogs and commenting, getting inspired and posting my creations.

 Well enough talks....as soon as I came back, checked my mails and some groups, which I am part of and  there were so many congratulations mails....I got curious and checked older mails....suddenly I was in heaven, my smile was touching both my Ears cos my This card was winner at Papercrafts color challenge. Its like a step towards my dream coming true.

So finally, I want to share a card I made before I left for sudden trip but didn't get a chance to post it. Its for the challenge by Tesa at Yvonne's blog,  its all about coloring, which I love and enjoy. I really like the challenges at Yvonnes blog and you all MUST visit her blog as her creations are so bright, cheerful and great.

I used Kraft card as base and used some distress inks for the effect and stamped Happy def. HA background stamp. Before stamping I used a mask for the panel.  I then re-sized all the different Monsters from HA Digi kit and colored them using Copics. Then used some glossy accents and googly eyes to enhance the effect of the Monsters...lol. I always loved shaped balloons so the idea came from that likeness.

 Supplies: HA digi stamp and Happy Defination BG, Ranger distress inks, Twine from The Twinery, Ribbon from stash.
Hopefully the close up shows better effects of Glossy accents. TFL.

8 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow, such a cute creation dear.

Jay Gee said...

This is so fun! I love how you have made the other monster into balloons, just adorable.

Michele Gross said...

Oh. My. Gosh! How stinkin' cute is this?! I want balloons like that :) Super fun card, totally made me smile :)

TesaB said...

Wehooo! What a cutie pie!!!! Gorgeous card, thanks for playing in my color challenge over at Yvonne's blog! :)

yyam said...

Oh my! What an awesome little creation! This is soooooooo cute! :)

Thanks for playing along with my guest Tesa's challenge! :)

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely adorable and congratulations. Wow. This card is so so cute.

Marie said...

Love this card! It's soo fun =) Great idea using the monsters as balloons.. love that! TFS =)

Vicky said...

LOL!!! This made me laugh!!! Such a great idea!!! TFS!