Thursday, April 21, 2011

First Blog Award

Today I want to share this lovely blog award from another blogging friend Dawn. She is such a lovely person and I was quite lucky to meet her thru the blogging world. Thanks Dawn for this lovely award.
To receive this award, I have to do the following:
 
1.Thank the person who gave it. Thank you Dawn for being so sweet and thoughtful.
2.Copy the award and put it on your blog 
3.List three things which you love about yourself.
   1. I love truth and simplicity.
   2. I love to create and being creative...to Inspire and be inspired.
   3. I love being a wife and mother and always wish to give my best to my family and the people I am surrounded with.
4.Post a picture that you love.
 I love pics of my 2 sweet girls but will be posting the picture later from my last weeks trip to Amsterdam.

5.Pass this award to 5 people--in no particular order
 
Yvonne : lovely and very helpful person, extremely creative with colors.
Agata : my first friend in Switzerland sharing the same hobby. Her CAS style is my favorite and again very helpful always. 
Linda : Love her style and she is so sweet too.
Barb : One of the sweetest person I met via HA flickr group. Her comment can motivate anyone to create more.
Lin : She makes such Gorgeous cards and I really love her smile.
 
I will be posting again soon. TFL


 

5 comments:

Agata said...

Wow! I'm honoured, Isha! My first blog award! :) Thanks you dear friend! :)

Barb said...

How sweet of you, Isha! Thank you so much! :)

yyam said...

Congrats on your first blog award! And thanks for thinking of me! :)

Dawn T said...

You are such a sweetheart Isha...and I am pleased to find out a bit about you too.

Lin said...

Isha, I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to thank you for thinking of me with this award. I've received this award before. Here is my post with my 5 things from last August: http://heartshugsandflowers.blogspot.com/2010/08/from-anne-and-ann.html
Thank you!