Monday, April 25, 2011

Say it in...

Say it in....well thats another challenge at Annabelle and its...

I love this combo and whatever way I use it....somehow it makes me happy, so I ended up making 2 cards.

For the 1st. I clear embossed the silhouette stamp on blue card and edged the edges of the card with some blue distress ink. I then used the frame stamp from another set and stamped it on cream card. Colored the frame and stamped the sentiment with purple chalk ink. Now cut the frame in a circle and distressed it. To finish adhered some purple ribbon and some Annabelle Sprinkles.


For the 2nd. card, I stamped a Hero Arts background stamp on cream card. For the center panel I used some blue and purple distress inks and then spritzt some perfect pearl water. It gives such a lovely shine. i then stamped the Silhouette with black distress ink. I gave some wavy effect of the sentiment strip, to give some movement in the card. To finish some twine and some bling.

 Supplies: Paper Migros, Ink (Ranger distress inks and Memento black), Stamps n Sprinkle( Annabelle stamps) twine from The Twinery, bling from Pizzazzaplenty
May be the pearly shine is visible on the closeup. Hope you like my creations. TFL.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

These are both stunning Isha! I love the texture in the second card!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea

Kylie said...

WOW, both of your cards are simply beautiful! Love the Black that you have included on your second card and your first card is so pretty, love them both!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

A Consuming Passion said...

Love both of your cards Isha........I love this sentiment circle and use it lots.The pretty colouring on your second card is amazing I love it!!!
Thanks for joining us again at AnnaBelle Stamps.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh both cards are amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at AnnaBelle Stamps!