Thursday, April 28, 2011

Juggling Monster

Wow!!! my 2nd. post for the day.Now here is a small story.... My sister took her 3 year old son to see a Circus show last week and yesterday while talking to him and listening to his cute stories about everything and to get to know the fact that he was immensely impressed by the juggling Clowns...this idea started taking shape.

Since Hero Arts Masculine theme was already in my brain and the fact that I love those new Monster digi, I made this card for my nephew about my version of Juggling Monster Clowns...lol. I am submitting it to the current Moxie Fab Hullabaloo dots challenge too.




Supplies: Paper from Papertrey, Stamps all Hero Arts, Twine from The Twinery, Distress ink and Versafine Black ink, Copics and pencil colors, Glossy Accent

 I am into Kraft these days, so for the base I distressed the edgesof Kraft card and stamped HA Happy defination stamp. I then made these 2 poles coloring using distress inks to color. Then printed, colored and cut this Monster from the Hero Arts  Digi collection. Now for the balls, I used the circular sentiment from the same set and cut it to the inner circle and colored. In the end used some glossy accent on the balls, Monster's eyes,tentacles, mouth and stocking design. To finish adhered everything with 3D foam, used 2 colors of Twine for the Rope and made some lines near the balls for the movement.
I hope my little Nephew will have fun seeing this. TFL

Now, before I finish my post, I would like you to visit this blog by Joy....she is celebrating 100 followers and is having 5 days of amazing candy. Added bonus is her wonderful creations.

12 comments:

Karen B. said...

Hee hee, that is one cute little dude!

Tee said...

This is so stunning Isha!! love love this..what a neat idea...!

Andrea said...

How cute!! This is so clever!!
Andrea

G Peplow said...

Hi there, WOW he's a fantastic monster and talented:00 Love the bright colours that you've achieved on the kraft!
Thank you for your kind comments:0) xxx

suzARTe said...

I absolutely love this funky and bright card.Who ever thought a monster could look this cute,I am sure your nephew would love it.

SmilynStef said...

This is absolutely adorable ... and oh so clever ... love it!

Indy's Designs said...

I am in love with your monster card! Adorable!!!!

Tina Spohn said...

Isha, I love love love this monster-card. It really makes me smile, heehee.
I answered your questions over on my blog. It´s an expensive joy, purchasing those stamps but I love them. :)

Hugs, Tina

Unknown said...

This is very cute!

blah said...

I absolutely love this one! Great colors and how cute is the juggling monster.

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

I LOVE this. If I were judging, you'd be a top pick!! My favorite part? The mismatched socks! I wonder if he loses his socks in the wash like I do? I have so many socks without mates!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)