Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dude you Rock!!!

I have been thinking of playing at DeNami challenge since I got the goodies from my win. Now with these gorgeous colors and cute stamp, it was very difficult to let it go. Thankfully, I could finish it just in time. Here are the colors:
 Here is my take:


 I made this little House and when I open the door, peeps in this cute cute Robot. Love my one and only Denami Stamp...lol. For the Door knob, I used a button from Denami Harvest collection. I would really recommend their buttons too. Great shapes, colors, quantity and design. Hope you like my creation. I am submitting it to Claudia & Company CAS challenge too.
TFL.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

oh my gosh!! what a cute card, isha!!

Paulina said...

Oh my goodness, this card is ADORABLE!! Love the little house that you created, and the roof is darling!

Thanks so much for joining us in the DeNami challenge!

Michele Gross said...

How cute and super creative! Love the little door that opens :D Glad you joined us at the DeNami challenge!

Andrea M said...

OMG!!! How super, duper CUTE!!! Love the house with the robot inside!!! Great job Isha!! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!