Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Papertrey Ink April Blog Hop Challenge

I can not believe, my 4th. post of the night....love when I feel creative. I saw the challenge at Papertrey and since I have this one and only masculine stamp from my win some time back...thought of playing along. thanks Kate for this lovely stamp. I made this card for my 3 yr. old nephew, who loves planes and got admission in a very good school.
I used the color inspiration from CR84FN challenge.Since its a CAS card, its perfect for the challenge at Claudia & Company too.

I stamped the image in red ink on blue card for the center panel and then put some crackle accent over it, I then drew some clouds and used pop up paint on them...they look so soft, fluffy and white:) Now I edged it with some Faded Jeans distress ink and adhered it to Pure Poppy card. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white paper with some inked edges, gave the wavy effect and finally attached a button with a twine and faux stitching.

Supplies all Papertrey except the button
May be the crackle effect is better in the closeup. TFL.

11 comments:

Karen C. said...

The clouds really are a great addition and the sentiment is fun with the little button accent.

Suzanne said...

Isha, this is adorable! Love those clouds!

Anne Tussing said...

Super cute! Love the puffy clouds!

Chris Simon said...

Fun card! I love the sentiment tag and the rounded corner.

Dawn T said...

Wow Isha.. I've been away for a few days... and coming to visit I can see how busy you have been. All your cards are lovely and I really like this little one.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Isha! I love the pop up paint clouds.

Tracey McNeely said...

I love your clouds, such a fun card.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love those clouds! Thanks for your support and sweet comments Isha! Thanks also for following my blog and entering my giveaway! Good luck :)

yyam said...

Wow! This is absolutely fabulous indeed! I love the effect on the clouds!!! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh so cute Isha! Love the puffy clouds! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

This is such a fun card - great for guys! Love the puffy clouds! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!