Monday, April 4, 2011

Silhouette Congrats

Hi friends!!! my 2nd. post from today....love when I feel my MOJO working, I still have so many ideas...wish had time too. After this post have to finish the icing on my younger daughter's B'day cake...Yes! She is 7 today. She has a special date( 04.04.04, so easy to remember n fill the forms...lol.) Last night I was remembering her birth and the following years. I am so glad by the way she is growing. Yesterday my elder one and I made lots of Muffins for her school. Love both my girls.
So, this is  a card I made using  Papercrafts color combo and am so happy with the outcome. Since its all Monochromatic, I am submitting it at Scrap rendez-vous color challenge too.

I blended Milled lavender, dusty concord, worn lipstik distress inks to create the center panel, then I stamped the Happy defination stamp using worn lipstik ink. I then stamped the Silhouette image on the Doily using 2 colors of inks, which is sent to me by Janet...I then stitched the Twine around the doily circle. Then took a white strip, edged with dusty concord. To finish some bling, button and a sentiment.


 Supplies: Ranger inks, Stamps- Hero Arts(CL342, CG269, LP195 ), Button - De Nami, Twine from The Twinery, Bling from Piazzazzaplenty
TFL. Please leave your sweet comments, it helps me stay motivated.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Isha, this card is so beautiful! Love the doily and pretty, purple shades!

(I've sent you a Flickr message. . .)

Sudha said...

Beautiful card dear.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ooh, so very pretty! Really love this beautiful lavender!

Tee said...

This is sooo pretty!! love the distress colors you've used!!
Happy birthday to your little one!!

Dawn T said...

love this beautiful card Isha. I love purples so this one really took my eye.

yyam said...

Oh wow! This is so pretty Isha!

Shobana said...

Oh my! Absolute stunner! :) Great color too!
Tks so much for stopping by :)