Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Planner Time!!

Hello Everyone! Spring is finally here and hope it brings some warm weather. Flowers are blooming now :)

I want to share this little personal size planner from Fun Stampers Journey, which I decorated using the Celebrations collection by Richard Garay. This line has everything from florals to party stuff, balloons, hats etc...

I am new to planner world so I don't have many things yet, but while decorating it I was having too much fun, so you will see me making lots of embellishments and stuff :)


I am sharing the weekly spread for April  here as it's very special week for me. My younger daughter is going to be 12!!! Where does time fly?? I still feel like she was just born yesterday. Love her sooo much and her coming to me all the time for hugs :)
So, I used balloon stamp and stamped using various inks from Celebration and FSJ.


 I then stamped the flowers using generation stamping technique to give some deapth. I used florals as our 2 weeks Spring Break start this week :)


 Then I stamped the Sentiment, again using the generation stamping for some added interest. Finally used some patterned paper to create my clip and strips. and love the color pops of a little washi tape and star enamel embellishments.


Do you use a planner? I would love to know what all you decorate it with or what your favourite part of decorating is? Do you make your own embellishments or just buy them :)
Lot more coming soon.
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

lovely Isha. Great embellishing on your planner.