Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Shine Bright

Hello Everyone!! It's Tuesday and that means I have a card up on the SugarPea Designs blog :) So after having lots of gloomy days we had a little sunshine for few hours a few days back and it made me so happy. Juts a little sunlight makes such a big difference. So I had the theme "SHINE" in my mind and saw this stamp set and rest is history....lol
Love how this card turned out. I made the light grey stripes first and then used all the pastel shades from my Caran d'Ache neocolor2. Love the soft feel :)




If you love to learn then  Craftsy has some awesome classes to offer!

Craftsy

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card Isha! Love the white embossing and the soft, pastel colors you added to your gems!

Dawn T said...

very elegant Isha. Love the pastel colours

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Isha!!