Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hello Friend!

Hello Everyone!! Today I made a couple of cards using my new MFT stamps and dies. It has become so easy to get the new release things here in Switzerland as "The Scraphouse" shop gets it as soon as these are released in the US. YAY!!!

For my first card, I used my prismacolor pencils to color on Kraft. I love this bear stamps and they are fun to color with. 



For my 2nd. card I stamped the mat layer using woodgrain background and white pigment ink. Once this panel was dry, I stamped the florals using Fun Stampers Journey Dye ink. Love the texture we get from this technique. And I really love these alphabet banners :)



Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!


3 comments:

Shylaashree said...

Cute and lovely cards Isha

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous cards Isha. Love the little teddy and the second card is so pretty. Love that technique.

jintyoo7 said...

Hi Isha, two wonderful cards! love the pink peeping out on the sweet teddy card, and beautiful floral card - fab stamping :-)