Friday, July 22, 2016

Smile!

Hello everyone! Today I created a card as part of my Penny Black Simplicity Sister post.

I have a CAS one layer card for you. I used masking, ink sponging and a touch of coloring using my Faber-Castell Polychromos color pencils.

I masked the edges of my card panel and sponged it lightly. Then I stamped the beautiful florals from "30-354 Botanical Garden" stamp set using purple VersaFine ink. Finally to give some color I used the color pencils and then applied Zig clear wink of Stella for the sparkle. The sentiment I used is from "30-358 Happy Snippets" stamp set.

Finally for scored the edges of the card front for added dimension.






Thanks for dropping by!


2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This is just gorgeous

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful - and love the soft graduated inking :-)