Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Ton’s 3rd Anniversary Release Blog Hop

Hello everyone!!! I am so excited to be joining The Ton for their 3rd Anniversary Release Blog hop! They are having a mini blog hop each day until January 26 to showcase the amazing new products this month!


The Ton has 23 new stamps for their Third Anniversary Release which includes up to two free gifts with purchase (Daisy Duet and Peony Notes Bundle A+B+C). For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog HERE. All new release products are available now! 

For my first card, I used the "Loose Tulips" and Seriously Amazing Sentiments. Love the combination of the soft delicate flowers against the bold sentiment. I did the iron off resist technique to create my background. For the sentiment I simply added some gold glitter embossing powder partially to the bold words for a lovely, fun effect. To finish I added flicks of blue ink and some gold splatters.


Here is a close up of the fun effect.


For my next card, I used the "Peony Notes - Bundle stamp set". I didn't use all the parts of it so that makes this stamp really versatile. Love the layered peony flowers :) I simply stamped the layered flowers and leaves onto watercolor paper. I then did a background wash around the images using watercolors.
For the cardbase, I used an older stamp "Freestyle Stripes Cling Background"



Giveaway Information: For each day of The Ton’s blog hop festivities (1/19 to 1/26), Effie is giving away a stamp set of choice to a lucky commenter. To qualify, you must leave a comment on each blog stop for the respective giveaway day for which you are entering. The comment period for all giveaways closes on January 28, 5pm EST.

Below is the list of participants in the blog hop today! 
Isha Gupta  <<<< You're Here

Thanks so much for stopping by!

46 comments:

Sue D said...

Very pretty cards. I like the partial gold embossing on the sentiment on the first one.

Mirella said...

Ooooh, what pretty cards! I especially like the first one - the background you created is lovely, the bold sentiment stands out in a fantastic way, and I LOVE the colour combo you used - some of my favourite colours :-)

SD pooja said...

Beautiful backgrounds on your cards !

Robin said...

Love the colors you chose to use! Really beautiful cards

Earline said...

What beautiful cards and I love these dies as well

Susie G. said...

Pretty cards. Love the colors you used on the second one.

Becca Yahrling said...

Both cards are just gorgeous! Love the color combo on the first card & the pretty partial embossing of the sentiment (LOVE those bold sentiments!).

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Love the Peony Notes bundle!

Dee Earnshaw said...

stunning cards - love the gold embossing on the sentiment - def one to try out. Thanks for the ideas:)

Trina P. said...

Beautiful cards. Fun use of the iron off embossing technique. That Peony Notes bundle is so cool.

Betty said...

lovely cards, Isha - the first one is especially pretty!

Jen said...

The Peony Notes looks good, too, on a vertical card and with the watercolor background. Pretty cards!

Berina RGA said...

Such pretty cards Isha! I love how you've used the peony notes. I love the colors you have used in your first card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Just so stunning!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I am not sure what that resist technique is or how to do it, but I like it!

Oliev said...

Great cards!

cghundley said...

Love that glamorous
first card! Both cards
are so pretty.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

These are so lovely. I agree with you that the contrast of the soft background and bold sentiment on the first one is really eye-catching. That one is my favorite. Thank you so much for some wonderful ideas!

Sue D said...

Both of your cards are beautiful, each with great color combos!! Can't say which is a favorite, they're both terrific.

Andrea Hastilow said...

Both of your cards are very pretty especially the colour combo's that you've used, I envy your smooth embossing, mine never looks any good.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful projects. Thanks for inspiring me today

Patti H. said...

Gorgeous creations!! Love the gold sparkle on the great big letters! A genius touch.

Kim Faucher said...

So very pretty! I love seeing how everyone has a unique take on their work

phlower said...

Love both of your cards, but the first one is simply stunning! The soft floral background colors are a striking contrast with the bold sentiment and the partial glittery embossing.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your cards are beautiful ! I love the gorgeous background and the partial embossing on the sentiment of the first card.
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

DeeZinesByD said...

Lovely cards ... the sentiment really pops with that heat embossing.

Patti Bailey said...

The versatility from this entire release by everyone is just amazing! Your cards are beautiful.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!! Awesome cards and colouring!!!

Joy Meadows said...

Beautiful cards, Isha! Love the gold embossing on the first card.

Kris in Alaska said...

I just love that two toned sentiment!

Mateja M said...

Beautiful two-tone embossing :)

Lagene said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially love your card with the iron off resist technique and partial heat embossing on the letters!

D.Ann C said...

The partial gold glitter on your sentiment makes it even more amazing!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Stunning cards!

Judie said...

I LOVE the partial gold embossing! Amazing cards!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Wonderful cards! I love the glitter gold embossing!

samantha's cards said...

All stunning cards

Heather said...

So gorgeous!!! I LOVE the card with the painted peony set; so stunning!!

Karthikha said...

Wow! Gorgeous floral cards!! Love the colors!

bev p said...

I absolutely love the pink and red roses against the blue background. It reminds me of some fabric I had a long time ago that always captivated me! (It was one of those that I bought even though I can't sew. It was so pretty I just had to own a bit of it!!!) Thank you for the big smile all over my face!

Terri (blindstamper) said...

Your cards are beautiful.

Deborah Kaye said...

Beautiful cards! I really like the partial gold embossing on the "You're Amazing." It added such a great touch.

Quillish said...

Such pretty cards.. I loved the first one.. for its soft colours :)

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful cards.
Love the two colors on the sentiment.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Celeste Goff said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards. I love how you did the sentiment on the first card especially!

barb oliver said...

Isha, All of your cards are simply amazing! I especially like the magical unicorn and the teacup kitties!