Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Pinkfresh Studio: Precious Smile

Hello everyone!! Sorry for the long absence. Just before Christmas my Mom got quite sick, so I just took a trip to India to see her. Once I came back she was to be operated...finally she is recovering fine. It's slow but healing. Now my younger daughter is due for her foot operation n Friday so life is a bit Chaotic at the moment. I didn't feel like creating much. Finally to take my mind off things, I simply created some cards using some new release hops, which I will be sharing with you soon.

Meanwhile, I had created this Traveler's notebook page using a cute photo of my younger daughter. This is such a precious memory for me as she really felt like a princess sitting on the ice throne. We went to Matterhorn mountains and that is where this Ice Palace is. It's really beautiful.

Now these GORGEOUS papers, stickers and alpha from December Days Collection by Pinkfresh studio make it so easy to create fun pages for sure :)




Hope you enjoy my creation as much as I enjoyed creating it. Do drop by tomorrow for a special post. Have a nice day!

No comments: