Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Join the Party: Taylored Expressions 10th Birthday


Hello and welcome everyone! I am so excited and honored today to be part of the Taylored Expressions family in celebrating their 10th birthday! YAY!!! Huge congratulations Taylor and CHEERS to many more :)

This is a huge celebrations with about 47 designers from past, present and friends sharing their love and creativity. You'll find all the info and full hop list on Taylor's Blog HERE. There is a new release, which got live last night. You can check it out HERE.

I still remember the day when I got an email from Taylor. One of the sweetest, kind, generous, helpful and best person I've worked with. I joined TE blog team in December 2015 :) It's always fun to create using the awesome products. 

Taylor always treats her team as family and that is what I like the most. The respect :) After some time there was no blog team any more but we stayed in touch. Now to celebrate this wonderful occasion is an honor.

For today I made 2 cards. My first card is a simple Happy Birthday card using the cute "Peek-a-Boo"Birthday stamp and the Starry Night cutting plate



For my 2nd. card, I used this pretty Blooming Beautiful stencil and my all time favourite embossing folder "Weathered" and Frame in Frame die. For the sentiment I used C'mon Get Happy stamp set.



Now there is this wonderful campaign going on. it's called Share Joy Campaign

Here is the info about it. I am really touched by the cause of it. I hope you will join us for it.

At the heart of Taylored Expressions is a mission to share joy through the gift of handmade cards. As part of their 10th birthday TE is continuing that mission with the launch of a special Share Joy campaign focused on providing birthday cards to those in nursing homes and assisted-living facilities across the U.S. To make as deep an impact as possible TE is inviting card makers everywhere to join the campaign. Will you join us? Find out how to participate by viewing their Share Joy page here: https://www.tayloredexpressions.com/share-joy-birthday-2018

Grab a cuppa and enjoy the party! Have a nice and wonderful day!

2 comments:

Karthikha said...

Beautiful set of cards!! Love the background and the cute critters on the first one :)

Jami said...

Super cute cards! So glad you could join the party!