Saturday, September 8, 2018

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Set By Heffy Doodle

Hello and welcome!


We’re so pleased to be sharing in the excitement of STAMPtember® with our friends at Simon Says Stamp! Today at Heffy Doodle, we’re thrilled to share with you a stamp set called "More Than Smores"created exclusively for this event and only available while supplies last! There is also a coordinating die set and you can purchase them as a bundle or separately!
Here’s my card. I absolutely love the sentiments and critters of this cute fall stamp set. Especially the little add-ons like the little leaves, pumpkins, pumpkin spice latte are so fun.
For my card, I created a watercolor background using distress inks. I colored the images using ZIG clean color brush markers. And of course, I couldn't resist using the leaves for some movement.


Check out the Heffy Doodle Blog to see more inspiration by the rest of the team. Have a nice weekend!!!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

I love this adorably sweet card Isha!!!

Terre Haute Packing Service said...

Hello maate great blog