Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Heffy Doodle Thanks Card with Thermoweb

Hello everyone! Today is gonna be a week full of fun as the Heffy Doodle design team is collaborating with Thermoweb to bring inspiration using both of these companies’ awesome products.

Here is my card for today.



I decided to use "Ring a Rosies" stencil along with the Stitched Square Dies and the word "Thanks". I used Thermoweb Deco Foil Transfer Gel, Transfer Sheet - Opal, Deco Foil Stencil Pal.

To start, I sponged a panel of white cardstock using various distress oxide inks and let this dry. I then die-cut it using the stitched square dies. I then applied the transfer gel through the stencil using the stencil pal. Let this panel dry. I dried it overnight.

Cover this panel using the Opal foil and run it through the laminator. Remove the foil and you will be left with this beautiful pearly effect. This color is one of my favorites :)



I die-cut thanks using black cardstock and then once using white cardstock. Apply some transfer gel using a sponge and let it dry for a couple of hours. Cover with foil and run it through the laminator. Stack the words together, offsetting a bit so we get the black shadow effect.

Adhere the mat layer to the cardbase. Adhere some thread below the word and glue this to the card.


Now for the fun part! Heffy Doodle is giving away a £30 gift certificate to the Heffy Doodle Shop! Check out the details HERE!

1 comment:

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful cards, Isha!!Love each one. :-)