Sunday, June 30, 2019

Studio Katia: Best Day Ever

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a floral card using this gorgeous stamp from the new release by Studio Katia.



I started by stamping the floral garden stamp onto watercolor paper and embossed it using white embossing powder. I then used daniel smith watercolors to color in the images. This set is so much fun to color. Let this dry.



Die-cut a circle from the colored panel and adhere it to the pink square cardbase. I then stamped and embossed the sentiment onto black cardstock, cut a stripe and adhere to the card.

To finish, I added some sequins from the Summer Fusion mix.

Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice crafty day!

Supplies

Floral Garden Stamp

It's Your Birthday Stamp set

Summer Fusion Sequin Mix

Triangle Tray

Studio Katia Glue

No comments: