Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Sunny Studio - Season's Greetings Card

Hello everyone! I am on the Sunny Studio blog  today with a fun card featuring the Window Quad Dies. I really like all the small dies it comes with to create beautiful embellishments.

I started with my card first. I took Window Quad Circle dies and die-cut the mat layer using Subtle Grey Tones paper pad. I then made a square card and sponged peacock feathers distress ink to it. Keeping it the darkest towards the center. I then marked the circle openings and stamped the pine leaves from the Classy Christmas stamp.
 

Stamp the cute penguins from the Penguin Pals stamp set, color using copic markers and die-cut using the coordinating dies. I then applied some clear ink using WOW! Embossing pen to the cap fur, sprinkle white puff embossing powder and heat set.

Adhere the mat layer to the cardbase.

Adhere the penguins. Flick white paint to get the snow effect. Stamp the sentiment from the Victorian Christmas stamp set, emboss it using white embossing powder and heat set. Cut into a stripe and adhere to the card using 3D foam.
 


I used Window Quad Square dies to create the tags. I die-cut the tags using the Subtle Grey pattern paper. I then die-cut the green part using the paper from the Sleek Stripes paper pack. Adhere to the tags.


I die-cut poinsettia from the Window Quad Circle dies. I die-cut two flowers using a peach cardstock and two using vellum. Sponge a little abandoned coral distress oxide ink to the center. Adhere the vellum flower onto the coral flower. I then adhered the Iridescent Pearl in the center. To finish, I added a gold and cream string to the tags.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day!

No comments: