Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Studio Katia - Glitter Birthday Card

Hello everyone!  Today I am on Studio Katia blog with a fun, sparkly birthday card using stencil. I chose some autumn colors to make it perfect for this season :)


I started by creating the background panel. I sponged distress oxide inks in wilted violet, abandoned coral, worn lipstick and scattered straw to a white layer. I then put the Confetti stencil and sponged the same colors using the blender brushes.

Now, I mixed some Sparkle glitter to translucent embossing paste and applied through the stencil. Remove the stencil and wash immediately. Let this piece dry.

I die-cut three tags using the Slider Tag die. One white, one vellum and the third using a yellow cardstock. Adhere the vellum onto the white and then adhere this to the yellow, slightly offset from the bottom part.

Stamp the cake image using the Mini Birthday Cake stamp, color using copic markers and die-cut. Apply some spectrum noir clear sparkle pen to the icing.




Adhere the tag to the mat layer. Adhere the mat layer to the card and then using a 3D foam adhere the cake image.Tie an cream and gold twine and the word enjoy.

Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice day and stay safe!

No comments: