Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Sunny Studio - Feliz Navidad

Hello everyone!I am on Sunny Studio blog today sharing a card featuring the Feliz Navidad stamp and dies. I love the font so much and that the die gives some added interest.
 

I started by adhering the red snowflake pattern from the Joyful Holiday paper pack. Next, die-cut the semi circle from the Stitched Semi Circle dies. sponge peacock feathers distress ink to it. flick white paint.
Next I stamped the images, color using copic markers and die-cut
Background - Scenic Route stamp and dies
Reindeers - Reindeer Games stamp and dies
Sentiment - Feliz Navidad stamp and dies
Stamp the scenic routes stamp, die-cut. Next die-cut this piece using the semi circle die. Assemble all the images to the card. I die-cut the sentiment using black card too and adhered it behind the stamped layer, slight offset.
 

To finish, I added some nuvo glitter for the snow banks.
Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

So adorable Isha. Lovely card Merry Christmas to you and your family.