Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Sunny Studio - Season's Greetings

Hello everyone! I am on Sunny Studio Blog today with an adorable winter theme card featuring the Woolen Mitten Dies.  This die is big and first I thought of creating a shaped card as it's perfect size but then I went for the layering style and loved the result. 


I started by sponging salvaged patina ink to a white card. Next I die-cut a white card using the Frilly Frames Herringbone die. Use this piece as stencil and sponged peacock feathers distress ink through it. Die-cut a white border from the Frilly Frames Rectangle die. Adhere to the card.

Next I started by die-cutting and stamping all the elements. Colored the snowmen using watercolors. Sponged various inks to the leaves and flowers.

Mitten, snowflakes, poinsettia, holly leaves -  Woolen Mitten Dies

Circle - Stitched Circle Small dies

Leaves - Winter Greenery dies

Snowmen - Snowman Kisses stamps and dies

Sentiment - Inside Greetings Holidays

Emboss the snowflakes using WOW! gilded embossing powder. Assemble all the elements, flick white paint. To finish, add some clear drops.


Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

No comments: