Friday, September 27, 2024

Pinkfresh Studio - Creative Stencilling

 Hello and Happy Friday everyone! Isha back on the Pinkfresh Studio blog sharing on creative way to stretch your stencils. I really like to stretch my supplies and Pinkfresh products are really versatile to just help me do that.

For my first card, I used the stencils from the Art Deco Floral Arch Suite but instead of using them to add color to the images, I created the fun background by using only two of the stencils.


 
I paired this background with the floral from the Garden Party Die, Nested Elongated Ovals die, sentiments from the Here For You stamps and the coordinating dies.

Sponge inks (Lemon Whip, Marigold, Coral Reef) to a white card panel, sponge the same inks through the stencil in an ombré. I used the 1 inch and 1/2 inch blending brushes. Die-cut the center using the Nested Elongated Ovals die. Adhere the oval to a yellow card and the negative outer frame using 3d foam.


 
Die-cut the flowers and leaves from the Garden Party Die. Sponge inks (Marigold, Coral Reef, Passion Fruit, Mint, Emerald City) Adhere to the card. I die-cut some leaves from vellum and adhered them to add some layering. Flick gold paint to this card.


 
Stamp the sentiment from the Here For You stamps using Detail Black ink, die-cut using the coordinating dies. Die-cut one more sentiment using the Gold Glitter cardstock, adhere behind the stamped sentiment slightly offset. Adhere to the card using 3d foam. Adhere Sparkle and Shine glitter drops around the sentiment and to the flower center I used Clear Gems with gold dust.

For my second card, I used the leaves part of the Garden Party stencil and sponged inks (Sheer Freesia, Soft Lilac) through it.



Adhere this piece to a lilac cardbase. Next, I die-cut inverted scallop from the Stitched Scallop circle die from Glacier Glitter cardstock. Adhere to the card using 3d foam.


 
Ink (Raspberry Bliss, Hydrangea, Marigold, Mango Sorbet, Mint, Lush Forest) the flowers and leaves using the stencil. Die-cut using the coordinating die. I die-cut some leaves using white cardstock too.



Spray some sparkle frost spritz for subtle shimmer to all the die-cuts. Adhere to the card. Stamp the sentiment from the Here For You stamps using Detail Black ink, die-cut using the coordinating dies. Adhere to the card.

Hope you got some ideas to stretch the stencils.
Have a nice weekend. Thank you for dropping by!
 

No comments: