Sunday, June 13, 2010

Best wishes

At Moxie fab, there was this yummy inspiration.

The colors remind me of the summer chrispness with evening sky colors and I just had this idea. After my card was finished I could see its good for another challenge at Suchins as it has faux stitching.
I distressed the bg with pink n orange distress inks and then stamped the old letter writing HA stamp over it in blue. Then I clear embossed the Silhouette stamp and colored the rest with black n brown distress ink. For the white bg, I embossed it with white ep using flourish bg stamp. Lastly I embossed the sentiment with white ep and the Faux stitching with a blue pen.
I hope its a bit clear in the closeup picture.
 

Please leave a comment if you like my card. Love to read them and of coarse its motivating.

5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Woow Isha your card is stunning and great take on the Foto challenge...love your idea, great using of HA stamp and great blending the color.....good luck with the challenge...I am just joining the challenge Tuesday Trigger too, would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks, hugs, Monika.

Deirdre said...

Isha, I just LOVE it... great card, great job on the trigger too.

stampingandstitching said...

Beautiful design Isha and I love the look of a gorgeous sunset with the silhouette bells!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Jenny said...

What a wonderful card, love it!! Thanks for playing! :) :) :)