Tuesday, June 15, 2010

OLW8

Speaking of Birthdays and CAS cards...my neighbour has her B'day on the 16th. and my card for another CAS challenge here. Its about masking and here I go again with my favorite technique....guessed right...distressing.
I masked the strip and embossed my flower with white ep. and then colored it with distress inks. After that I spritzt it with some pearl water to give a lovely sheen. It looks so cool in real. Now I reversed my masking and stamped flourish bg, embossed with white ep. Put some blings. I dont know if blings are allowed for the challenge, if not please let me know as I have a before bling pic too.TFL.

5 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Beautiful card Isha! Wonderful distressing and masking! Gorgeous colours too!

Donelda said...

very pretty, the flowers just pop off the yummy orange!!

Jill said...

Great distressing! Lovely overall design, too!

Monika Reeck said...

Love your distressing dear...so lovely..

Monika Reeck said...

are u speaking German there dear and where do you get german sentiment dear s amazing cause I have only so less german sentiment alle HA Stempel sind mit Englisch sprache hehehe