Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer sailing

Yesterday while driving, I cam across 2 cars transporting the boat and that made me feel, summer is really here. So I made this card with the boat inspiration.

I did the BG distressing first to make it look like a sea shore. Then spritzt some water and then some pearly water to give that special water shine. For the sails, I embossed different bg Heroarts stamps and embossed it white and then distressed it.
 For the Anchor, I cut it and distressed and spritz with water, to give it metal look. Cord is a normal silver round ribbon.

Leave a comment if you like it. I love to read them.

2 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

This is super cute Isha! Wonderful design, details and colouring!

Tee said...

Super cute...thanks for leaving sweet comment on my card...