Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Annabelle Birthday Celebration

I am just in time with my cards for the Annabelle Birthday Celebration challenges. I wanted to participate in all of them but could not get time to create. Finally I could make them today and am really happy to see the result. Scroll down to see all three. I used only Annabelle stamps here, love their fine quality.

Birthday Challenge#1
'A  1, 2, 3 Recipe'

~ 1 New Stamp(or a stamp you have not inked up from a set)

~ 2 Die Cuts/Punch Shapes

~ 3 Bling(gems, pearls etc)
I dont have any stamp from the new release but this cute cat is a stamp, which I never used. I put some glossy accents on the Heart and some red twine to finish.


Birthday Challenge#2
 The theme for this challenge is Blooms/flowers 
Here I used a new resist technique, using glossy matt paper and distress ink with clear embossing ink. Love love this effect of background created by a single stamp. I am submitting this card for the distress challenge at Lily pad blog.


Birthday Challenge#3 
Make a card/project that has 2 of something starting with B!

I made this card using lovely stamp from Annabelle. Its such a delicate stamp great for coloring, which I love. I used TWO Blings here. 


 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did creating:)

10 comments:

Mallika said...

very cute !

The Other Patti Sue said...

Each and everyone a beautiful work of art in it's own right! Love the first one... such a hoot! Thanks so much for joining in our birthday celebrations at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Dawn T said...

all of these are gorgeous Isha. Loving the elegance of the last one. So very pretty

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh my goodness Isha......you've created three beautiful cards for the AnnaBelle Birthday celebrations! I love how you coloured the cat he looks fantastic! The second card is amazing and shows how one stamp can be used with a different technique with great results. Your 3rd card is beautifully CAS and your light sponging ....fabulous! So glad you could join in the fun.........Fingers crossed!

yyam said...

Wow! You've been very productive Isha! These look amazing! :)

Marion said...

Glad you got time to enter all three challenges Isha. They are all beautiful...but I particularly love your last one...as you said, so delicate! Good luck and thanks for playing with us at ABS.

Kylie said...

WOW, you have created the most gorgeous three cards but I have so fallen in love with your adorable cat one lol, LOVE all the detail and elements and of course your other two cards are simply gorgeous!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps Birthday Celebrations!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Hussena said...

lovely cards all three of them:)

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Congrats!! they are really winner cards!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha this is a trio of treats!