Friday, September 23, 2011

Smile

Why do I have this title?? Well I am feeling so many emotions right now. Today is the final day of my Inspiration class with Jennifer. It was a fun, informative and learning experience. So now that its over...I am feeling kind of sad but happy at the same time. Seeing my creation with all the techniques on the canvas is giving me a smile. Thanks Jennifer and the guests for this creative journey.
Here is what I created and its going to go on my wall. I chose to write smile as this is what my first expression was:)
Hope you enjoy seeing it. I truly enjoy creating it.  Pls. click on the photo for a better view. I will be posting a few close ups tomorrow as the weather didn't give me company today:)
Have a nice weekend.


8 comments:

Avni said...

This is so happy!

Dawn T said...

WOW WHEE Isha. This is stunning. Love how your canvas turned out.

Tee said...

This is unbelievably amazing...I love how it turned out...I'm so lagging behind..I need some chalk inks..pronto..the dry embossed technique did not work with versarmark+ distress..nor memento inks..
Got very splotchy results.
But I'm in awe..this is really beautiful!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Your canvas turned out beautiful! I like how you punched your butterfly off to the side instead of in the center and you used smile instead of create. I felt the same way as you did. I was glad we were done as the pace was fast but I had so much fun doing it.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wow Isha. Beautiful and aptly titled too!

jintyoo7 said...

Ihsa, this is absolutely beautiful. I love all the bright colours and the mix of stamps. It made me smile too. I haven't finished mine yet - almost though and I agree, the class was a fabulous creative journey :o)

Inkyfingers said...

Gosh Isa, I love how your canvas turned out and you really nailed those techniques. I took the class too but was away for the first week and never really got started with it but you've inspired me to start at the beginning and have a go.

alexandra s.m. said...

This is amazing Isha!
Come back soon!! ;-)