Sunday, July 8, 2012

Call Me

Hello everyone!!! Today I want to share a card with you, which I really enjoyed making as it has one of my favorite techniques "Kissing" Oh!!! dont think much I am talking about stamp kissing....love the effect, pattern and texture it creates on a CAS single layer card.

Challenges:
Runway Inspired ric#15: I got inspired by the pattern and colors
Moxie Fab World: Stamp it cards week(Hello)

So here is the photo I got inspired by:


My card:



Hope you like the effect too.
Before leaving I just want to remind you about my challenge to you at Yvonne's blog: Do More With Less
Enjoy your Sunday!!!

10 comments:

Shelly said...

Another cool card! :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

Really original with a great result!!!

Dawn T said...

what a beauty. I really love the simplicity yet complexity of this one Isha.

Tammy said...

This is super! Fabulous kissing technique to pick up the texture of the inspiration outfit!!

Emily Leiphart said...

So fabulous! That Unity stamp is perfect for stamp kissing!

Unknown said...

what an awesome take on this challenge!!! this has to be a winner...awesome technique!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Fabulous kissing, and delightfully CAS! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

Melanie-Jane said...

Great Car Isha, love how you followed the inspiration picture.
Have a great week.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Monika Reeck said...

Love this cas card isha wooohoooo love the kissing on the Images....you are really creative Dear....Wie geht es dir :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)