Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stretch Your Stamps: Day 8 (card 1)

I know, I am way behind...its already day 11 of the Online class Stretch your Stamps and I have not yet made a single cards...well its Summer break and kids are home, so not much time to craft. Anyway, something is better than nothing. I made my card for the Day 8, which is to use labels.

I used the colors from Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge (Its been a while, since I last played there)
This also is perfect for the challenge at Moxie Fab Stamp it week (Thanks You)


For my card I stamped the label, then masked it. Then I stamped the Paper Smooches background stamp, leaving some white strips of plain white.


Stamps: Paper Smooches (Debonair, Sentiment Sampler) Lil'Inker Designs (Flags and Tags stamp and Dies); Inks: Jenny Bowlin ( Spice Tin, Lemon Drops) Hero Arts (Soft pool shadow Ink)

Day 8 card 2 coming soon. Hope you like my creation. Thanks for dropping by.

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Karen B. said...

Perfect use of the stamps!

Dawn T said...

very sweet Isha. Great masking

Unknown said...

so pretty! love that loopy frame

Angie said...

Wonderful card! Totally my kind of CAS style.

Chris Dring said...

What a gorgeous card! Love it!

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous masking, Isha :)

kasia c. said...

WOW! What a cool effect. :)
A very pretty card!
Thanks for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks again for linking up to the Thank You Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

CAS and fabulous, Isha! I love the masking of the houndstooth over the label!