Friday, September 14, 2012

Love Live Laugh...

Happy Friday friends. I am sure you all have wonderful plans for the weekend, mine is to enjoy the last bit of the Summer weather.
Time flies and I noticed today that I have not posted anything for about 10 days on my blog. Well just sharing a quick watercolor Art, I created. I created a faux silk texture including slight Batik effect with watercolor pencils, and twinkling H2O's. It has got such a lovely shine, which I cant share today cos of cloudy weather.  I doodled directly with my brush. Normally, I always doodle with my fine pen when I am talking or thinking but I wanted to go a bit bold on this one. I used the color palette from Faber Castell blog: Take the challenge






My project:


Closeup:


I am posting something different on my blog, pls. do let me know, if you like it :)

See you soon with a card :)

11 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

I like it!
something NEW for you..Great textures!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Isha! I love your artwork and the texture on this card. Beautiful colours!

Agata said...

This is fantastic! Love it tons!

Unknown said...

stunning! this is a piece of art Isha!

Anita Rex said...

You should frame it! It doesn't even look like a card! It looked like a piece of art! :>

Dawn T said...

What a stunning piece of art Isha. You have done a superb job on this. It is beautifully coloured and a great design

Avni said...

This is so beautiful. Have you done some texturing on the paper too?

Shelly said...

Very cool!! Love all the colors...Awesome card! :)

Rachel said...

LOVE it! love the blending and softness of the colors and textures. it's fabulous!

Queenie said...

WoWzers!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! Love the colors, textures and design! Very beautiful!

Mary J said...

I like it!! This is so stunning Isha - your freehand is beautiful!