Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thanks Sweetie!

Got to love that sweet sentiment. I am quickly popping in to share this card with you all. I am feeling kind of tired and not so well, so while resting colored this stamp. Love this cutie from Stamping Bella.





I used Copics to color as I got some new colors and some new stuff, hope to get time to play as September somehow got very busy. Its my Birth month too, so extra special for me. Talking about special Cathy @ Bright side blog is having a sweet, generous and superb giveaway. Head over and have a look.
I am submitting this card at the Simon says blog Stamptember challenge: Put a Stamp on.



Moxie Fab World: Card Design Handbook: Asymmetry (Although the focal point is on the right but to me it seems to balance out with the pattern paper, which is showing more on the left and the sentiment on Red, creates more weight n balances this design. What's your opinion?)
Papertake Weekly Blog: Anything Goes


Most of the supplies are available at the Scraphouse Shop

Supplies:
Stamp:Sentiment- Lil'Inker Designs(2 Cute Ink:Arctic Friends)Stamping Bella (Lulu loves Poppies)
Pattern Paper: Echo Park (Hello Summer)
Dies: Die-Namics  (Hexagon)
Coloring: Copics
Ink: Memento Black




22 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

It's amazing you can color that well when you're tired (I tend to mess up when I'm tired). Your coloring is soooo fabulous--as always. Happy (early?) birthday. :)

Piali said...

Gorgeous Coloring Isha!!
Just love it!!

Barb said...

Isha, I sure hope you feel better soon! Love this adorable card! Fabulous coloring!

yyam said...

Oh wow! Spectacular colouring Isha!
Get better soon...gotta celebrate birthday month! :)

Hussena said...

Oh wow your card is just Gorgeous ...love your coloring !!!

~amy~ said...

this card is gorgeous...love how you've colored that sweet image!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha great asymmetrical design with balanced portions in the use of patterned paper and the sentiment set to the left!

Shelly said...

Very cute card!! Your coloring is amazing!! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Isha! Your colouring is really amazing and I love those borders. Feel better soon!

jintyoo7 said...

Yikes, Isha - what tremendous colouring and a truly gorgeous image!

Feel better soon, xx

Ribbon Girl said...

You've made a lovely card Isha - thank you for joining in with this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge, Mary G x

Glenda J said...

WOW! Amazing colouring. Great work. Feel better soon!

Sanketi said...

Wonderful Isha!

Dawn T said...

Hope you are feeling better Isha.... the colouring on your flower is simply stunning!

Monika Reeck said...

feel better soon dear Isha and oh waw I love that stamp and your coloring is soooo adorable, great borders too Isha...see you maybe on my Blog when you already feeling well dear..hugs

Cathy A said...

Isha this is such a beautiful card, the colouring is exquisite! Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing about my giveaway

Melissa Bove said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! What a fabulous image! Your coloring is amazing!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Mo said...

Isha, your card is wonderful, love it so much!
Hugs,
Monika
PS: for the glitter on Tilda's dress I just used Stickles...

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloring...gosh, it's amazing! I LOVE the layout as well. I'd say the balance is perfect!

Mary J said...

Another beauty, Isha!

Alyssa S said...

Gorgeous! I love all those beautiful flowers!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)