Sunday, September 23, 2012

Thank You

Thank You my sweet friends for all your wishes on my Birthday. I had great time. Your sweet wishes made it extra special. I am so glad to have found such lovely friends thru my hobby, who are always there to support me, keep me motivated, to keep me going and also give me courage to try new things. I got some gorgeous Cards too, which I will be sharing next week :) I am just enjoying them at the moment!!!

I don't have a card to share today but have to tell you to stay tuned next week as we are having a week full of surprises and inspiration as there is a huge Release from Lil' Inker Designs, with lots of Gorgeous stuff.



Mark your Calender Guys...lol

4 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Happy Belated Birthday Isha!
I hope this new year in your life is a very sweet one ;-)

Cathy A said...

Belated birthday wishes Isha, hope you had a wonderful day

Elizabeth Allan said...

I hope your birthday was a celebration filled with cake, candles and many wishes Isha!

Ree Donnelly said...

Very cute card! This is a sweet image!